New, both NetBeans
and Eclipse: now with complete support for GlassFish 3.1 Java EE 6
compliant Application Server!
This page is not maintained anymore! You will automatically be redirected to https://glassfish.java.net/ide.html in a few seconds...
Welcome to the GlassFish Plug-ins project...
Welcome to the GlassFish Plugins for the IDE Project. This project
enables IDE users to develop, deploy and run their Java Enterprise
Edition (Java EE)
applications using their favorite IDEs. Unfamiliar with the GlassFish
Project, start here.
GlassFish Support in NetBeans IDE
The plugin for GlassFish Java EE 6 3.1 is bundled
with NetBeans 7.0
free IDE, that allows a developer to:
- Create Java EE 6 applications, automatically add
EJB modules and
Web modules, and deploy the application.
- Create an EJB module and deploy it as a stand-alone module or
packaged in a Java EE application.
- Create Session Beans, Entity Beans and Message-Driven Beans.
- Create RESTful Web Services
- Create JSF 2.0 Applications
- Create Applications using CDI
- Create Entity Beans using an existing database schema.
- Create a Web module, generate calls to EJBs, and deploy the Web
module either as a stand-alone Web application or packaged in a Java EE
- Create, register, and test Web services.
- Try out the sample applications to learn and understand the Java EE
- Import your existing Java EE projects.
- Visually configure your EJBs, Web Services and Web Components.
- Add multiple source folders to EJB module or Web module, create
Unit tests as a part of the project.
GlassFish support in IntelliJ IDEA 9
IntelliJ IDEA 9 is the latest release of the IDE that now also support
Java EE 6 specification and the GlassFish v3 Java EE 6 Application
Download it from this location
Would you be interested in contributing to a subproject on this page?
This is a great way to get your favorite IDE hooked up with new and
exciting Project GlassFish!
Please contact Ludovic Champenois
if you are interested.